Elder Buxton at the Kyiv Temple while on a visa trip

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got transferred to Ekat! I will be a fetching office elder. Haha never saw that coming,but whatever, I'm really excited and I'm finding much joy in the work. My new comp is Elder Olsen from Brigham City. He's really cool. He is in my visa trip group so I already know him well. I'm really excited. So I just got in Ekat and we don't have any more time. Sorry I will write next week. Oh and also in the office sometimes we don't really get p-days and don't have time to write home. So everything is fine if you don't get a letter from me. I love you all very much! Yeah, I didn't get really any emails last week. But all the ones from last week and this week came so I was a little confused. Next week everything should be awesome. I'm really super happy and love the mission. I have learned that the most important relationship is between me and the Lord and then everything else will fall into place. I know the gospel brings true happiness. I love you all!
Love Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment