Elder Buxton at the Kyiv Temple while on a visa trip

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hey Fam,
Don't have time cuz I have to get on a train to Ufa here in a bit. So I love you lots and will answer your questions. The Senior couple is from Chelyabinsk and yes it is a full time mission but they are ending here in a few weeks. :( They are great. They have a great family in Chely that I know very well. Elder Zhdanov loves our family. He calls you all mom and dad and brothers and sisters. He's funny. I also hope we can do Skype again on Christmas. It will be great. I agree that I have the cutest niece and nephew in the world as well :) Made my day when Cohen said he loved me. I'll tell you more about being a Zone leader next email. My comp is Elder Smith from Washington and he is great. He is the assistant right now but we are going to Ufa today, 16 hour train ride.I sent letters about 6 weeks ago, then one to Katie and Paul last week. Well I love you. I need to buy a few more clothes for summer. I have no pants besides my suit ones. So I might need some money. I love you lots. I pray for you all everyday!
Love
Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment