Elder Buxton at the Kyiv Temple while on a visa trip

Friday, August 12, 2011

Letter from the Mission Mom in Ekat:)



Dear Parents,
We recently had Zone Leaders council at the Mission Home. In the short time we have been here it has become one of the highlights of the month for me. To be able to have these wonderful zone leaders together at our home for 2 days for instruction and training is a real treat.
I think they enjoy the time together as well , especially since our mission is so spread out.
These fine young men have been such examples to me. I love them dearly and appreciate their kindness and testimonies.
I have started a tradition that for breakfast on the second day we have scones, yogurt , fruit and juice. These fine young missionaries (Elder Smith , Elder Lunt, Elder Wadsworth and Elder Buxton) volunteered to help me cook the scones. I gave them all an apron to keep their nice white shirts and ties clean. As you can see they are adorable!
I just want you to know that I can tell you have raised your sons well. These young men are true leaders and we really do count on them! We love them and trust them! I am also attaching a picture of the entire zone and the senior couple Elder and Sister Jensen.
Thanks for sharing your sons with us!
Sister Rust

No comments:

Post a Comment